Technical and Professional Services
IEA provides technical and professional service employees, as defined in 29 CFR 541, to meet the performance objectives and business requirements for many Federal agencies, including:
- • Department of State (DoS)
- • U. S. Army
- • National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- • National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- • Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- • Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
As part of our provided services, we perform the following activities:
- • maintain program continuity, uninterrupted high-quality work, and availability of required competent technical/professional service employees
- • obtain existing and future qualified professional service employees to meet mission objectives
- • meet the travel requirements established for the individual professional services employee
- • maintain a professional and efficient workforce
- • provide personnel with security clearances needed to meet the performance objectives and business requirements
- • provide a compensation package that attracts and retains competent professional service employees
Examples of professional services that IEA provides to Federal customers include accountants, actuaries, architects, attorneys, business consultants, copywriters, desktop publishers, engineers, program and project managers, public relations professionals, recruiters, researchers, software engineers, audio engineers, structural engineers, and web designers. While not limited to licentiates (individuals holding professional licenses), the services are considered “professional“ by the Department of Labor, and the contract may run to partnerships, firms, or corporations as well as to individuals.
The technical services that IEA provides to Federal customers are primarily focused on information technology, program management and scientific/health/medical research.
Technical and professional services are sometimes infrequent and unique functions performed by independent contractors, consultants, or IEA employees whose occupation is to render such services. IEA maintains exceptional flexibility to adapt to customer requirements with speed and efficiency.