As a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), IEA serves both commercial and Federal customers and specializes in providing
- • Technical and professional services
- • Systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA)
- • Information technology (IT) support
- • Program and acquisition management support
- • Technical writing/editing, desktop publishing, and graphics support
- • Event management services
With our established management and quality control plans, IEA ensures high-quality services to exceed all customer requirements and expectations. IEA is firmly committed to attracting the best talent available by being the employer of choice based on our recruitment processes, compensation, benefits, incentives, and opportunities for advancement. Trained, committed employees are vital to success, and retaining these professionals is our priority. We currently maintain a retention rate higher than 90 percent to avoid disruption of service and ensure customer satisfaction.
With over 10 years of experience on commercial and Federal contracts, IEA has extensive experience teaming with other companies, both as a prime and as a subcontractor. Through the use of our vendor management system, we maintain strategic partnerships that enable us to consistently meet all contract requirements.